The Curaprox baby teething ring with massage toothbrush and rattle soothes teething pains and discomfort without the need for analgesics. In addition, their oral-tactile, visual and acoustic stimuli promote the development of innate curiosity and can be used safely from 8 weeks old.
Our massaging and learning toothbrushes prepare infants for the follow-up Curaprox toothbrush. Developed in cooperation with Dr med. dent. Nadia-Marina Kellerhoff at the University of Berne, Switzerland.
- Rattle with coloured balls to help keep interest and develop hand to eye coordination
- Gripping, feeling, seeing and hearing: varied surfaces in varying degrees of hardness
- A baby discovers exciting surface structures with tongue and palate
- Massaging and learning toothbrush: its stimulating elements prepare a child for its first toothbrush
- Made from materials that are biocompatible and resistant to saliva, breaking and biting
- Infants love CURAbaby for its exciting surfaces, materials and sounds
Complement with a Curaprox soother holder to prevent losing your teething ring - sold separately.