Biofunctional baby soothers. Available in different sizes to grow with your baby, their jaws and teeth.
Using regular dummies and soothers exerts too much pressure on the mouth, which can lead to problems with the way your baby's teeth grow in. Curaprox soothers have been developed by dentists to avoid the risk of 'dummy teeth' and jaw deformations.
The soother is designed in a manner that ensures no displacements or damage result from its use under ordinary conditions, due to the fact that the soother leaves enough room for the tongue and palate to develop normally. The palate doesn‘t take on a high-arched shape and the upper dental arch develops a nice round shape. This soother from CURAPROX Baby marks a breakthrough for both oral and general health.
Features of the CURAPROX Baby soother
- The flat tip and side wings prevent crossbite and ensure that the dental arch develops properly
- The palate doesn’t take on a high-arched shape; mouth breathing is prevented promoting normal nose breathing
- The flat shaft prevents an open bite; the shield projects away from the jaw to prevent retrusive occlusion
- The oscillating silicone membrane helps prevent swallowing disorders
- A natural breast feeling supports calm sucking by the baby
- The textured surface serves as a separator that ensures that the saliva dries quickly under the membrane and doesn’t cause any skin irritation
- Biofunctionality promotes natural growth processes
- Completely safe to use - free from harmful Bisphenol (BPA) or Phthalates or Azo dyes
Complement with a Curaprox soother holder.